We’ll all just pretend these next few posts aren’t late, yeah?
There’s lots to be thankful for and this time of year is a great time to acknowledge it so here’s a few things for me:
- Spending time with family – I moved away from home in September so it’s nice to see family when you don’t get to see them all the time.
- Catching up with friends – I’m at the age where all my friends are now all over the place and most of my close friends I now only see a few times a year which is tough sometimes but makes the meet ups more enjoyable!
- Working a job I enjoy – having to find a new job when I moved away made me realise how much I do enjoy my theatre job at home, and as stressful and long as it can be sometimes, you can’t go far wrong with working a Panto season!
- Going on holiday – I got a last minute spontaneous holiday to Tenerife with my family which I know I’m super lucky to be on and will be making the most of every drop of sunshine.
- Rest – As much as I love every day of my dance training, I’m very thankful (my body is even more thankful) that I get a few weeks rest from the physical training and hopefully will go back ready to go in full force!
- Being home – simple things like being cooked dinner and not having to do my own washing for a couple of weeks will be lush!
That’s all I can think of right now, but I’m sure I could write a list way longer. What are you thankful for this Christmas period?