So I’ve stolen this series from my friend and flatmate Hannah, so please go and check out her blog while you’re here! You can find it here.
I thought this would be a good way to get my blog going, a way for anyone reading to get to know me a bit better, and also for me to look back on these answers in a year’s time or longer and reflect on them. As the title suggests, this series is going to last 14 weeks (hopefully I can follow through with it and get all the way to the end by using this to make blogging a habit since I haven’t done this in about 2 years!) and hopefully I’ll be able to see some personal development/growth as I go through this series too.
Here’s the prompts:
14 Weekly Questions/Tasks:
- Write a letter to your 16-year-old self.
- 10 small things that make you happy.
- 3 rules you try to live by.
- What do you want to achieve within yourself within the next 5 years?
- 10 things you’re thankful for.
- How would you like to be remembered?
- Write a letter to your body.
- Your Dream Job.
- Describe your week in 5 words and pick 5 words you want to take into next week.
- Write a letter to your 40-year-old self.
- What do you think you’d be doing with your life right now if money didn’t matter?
- The biggest way you’ve changed in the last year.
- Happiest moment in your week so far.
- Define ‘Love’ in your life.
Feel free to join in and do your own version of this, or follow along with me and leave your answers in the comments of my posts – I’d love to hear your input. My first post will be up tomorrow if all goes to plan 🙂