I know I said I was done with the Quarantine content, but I guess I’m not just yet… I got the idea for this post from Hannah (who happens to be my flatmate), please go and read her post here.
Everyone’s asking, “What’s the first thing you’ll do after lockdown?” and honestly it’s a hard question to answer, there’s so many things I have no idea which one will be first! Here’s a few things that are definitely on my list though:
- See Family and Friends – I’m currently still in my student flat and have no idea when I’ll be going home, probably in June at some point because I can’t afford summer rent to stay here in July and August. That’s basically another two months to go before I can even see my immediate family! I’ve also promised my Nana I will drive up to stay with them for the weekend which will be nice.
- Have a BBQ – I stole this from Hannah’s list I won’t lie – but my mum did promise me a belated birthday BBQ when lockdown is over and it’s keeping me going! (Although I’m 99% veggie now I think that might drop for the day oops)
- Go to the Gym – I’m so not ready for how busy it’s going to be when the gyms finally reopen, but I can’t tell you how much I miss lifting weights. I can’t wait to get back into a group exercise class! I probably will carry on my home workouts though because I’m enjoying them a lot!
- Go for a picnic – Hopefully there’s still some nice weather left when this is over because there’s nothing I’d like to do more than spend an afternoon sunbathing and eating in the park with my friends.
- Dance! – I can’t wait to take class again, especially in London, although again I’m not prepared for how busy it’s going to be. But even just going to my local ballet studio and getting back to college I can’t wait for.
- Work on brand collaborations – It’s hard being an influencer right now when brands are struggling to stay open and don’t have the budget to hire influencers, but when this is all over I can’t wait to work with more brands and establish more relationships with brands I love. Although it is nice at the moment to focus on relationships I already have with brands, and to discover new brands in this time.
- Get my hair done! – My hair is at the pretty dodgy looking stage right now, I got a full head of highlights for the first time in January, and would have got it re-done for my birthday (11 April) but all this happened. I also did a box dye to tie me over a little, but it didn’t turn out to be the same colour as my highlights so basically I’ve got 3 different hair colours right now and it’s not pretty. I can’t wait to see my hairdresser!
That’s about it for now, I’m sure there are lots more things I will be doing though. Let me know what your priorities are going to be when we’re given back some freedom! Can you pick out the very first thing you’ll do?
Stay safe x