Want something to make with your overripe bananas that isn’t banana bread and doesn’t rely on you making it rise? These pancakes are THE ONE, trust me. I’ve tried lots of different pancake recipes including just eyeballing the ingredients, but I’ve finally nailed the perfect amounts. I could literally eat these pancakes for every meal of the day and be incredible satisfied. They’re so filling they actually keep me going for hours.
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 1 – 6 SMALL PANCAKES)
- 2 Scoops Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder
- 40g Plain Flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Ripe Banana (mashed)
- 100ml Soya Milk (or alternative)
- Weigh out all your ingredients and mash the banana in a separate bowl.
- Add all the ingredients in one bowl and whisk together until there are no lumps.
- Leave mixture to rest for 10 minutes – this makes the pancakes more fluffy. While you’re doing this, preheat a frying pan on a medium heat, and turn on the oven on a low heat to keep your pancakes warm.
- Spoon 2 1/2 tbsp of mixture into the frying pan, you should be able to fit two at the same time.
- Leave to cook for around 3 minutes, then flip the pancakes and cook for the same time.
- Repeat until you have no mixture left, keeping the made pancakes on a plate in the oven to keep them warm until ready to eat.
- Top the pancakes with whatever you fancy – my favourite are vegan chocolate sauce, strawberries and blueberries.
- EAT & ENJOY!
I use Free Soul Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder (#adgifted) and you can get 15% off with my code FSLaurenhollie and using this link: Free Soul Website.* (This is an affiliate link, you can read more here.)
Interested in more vegan recipes? Check out my Vegan Protein Gingerbread.